- Go to Security Controls beyond patching module [Endpoint management module] dashboard.
2. Click on Actions and select Application and Device Control.
3. From the drop-down box, select the Application Block.
4. Set the operating system family.
5. Fill out the response name and response description to create a response.
6. Select all the desired or blacklisted applications from the check box.
7. You can create the response immediately, daily, weekly, monthly, or assign the date to execute the response.
- Daily response view
- Weekly response view
8. Select days in weekly response
9. Specify start and end time
- Monthly response view
10. Select the days and weeks in a month.
11. Specify dates
12. Run the response on a specific date
13. Mention start and end time to run the response on a specified date
14. Now click on create response. The application will be blocked.
Now you know how to block the blacklisted applications in SanerNow!