February 3, 2020
SanerNow 188.8.131.52 brings several enhancements to Patch Management (PM) tool. This maintenance release also includes fixes to major bugs, security issues and enhances Rest API coverage.
- Operating System (OS) upgrade, a one-click OS version upgrade is introduced. This feature installs necessary Security KBs, and upgrades the system to the latest version.
- Reboot Scheduler is introduced to schedule the reboots to a particular time. Reboot jobs are listed in the PM status page to track the reboot progress.
- Added color scheme to charts in reports.
- Inconsistency in the ‘Windows Update’ component is automatically resolved.
- Superseded and older patches are suppressed and only the latest security patches are listed.
- Non-Security patches are added to the individual device details page, in addition to the security patches.
- Rest API coverage is enhanced to include newer APIs and improved security validations.
- Inconsistencies while moving the device from one account to another account is addressed.
- Upgraded 3rd party dependent libraries to the latest version.