In Endpoint Management module, you can analyze mounted disk information for your Linux systems to ease the process of file management. Follow the steps below to collect the mounted disk information:
- Go to Endpoint Management module in SanerNow.
2. Click on ‘Checks.’
3. On the right-hand side, select the File Management from the drop down list.
4. Choose the operating system: Linux.
5. Select the Mounted Disk check that is highlighted with green.
6. To schedule the query execution for the agent, click on Trigger. And fill up query trigger settings:
- Set the Query run count time in seconds.
- Set the time in minutes to run the query often.
- In Schedule options pane, set the Query Trigger Time Frame.
- Click on Update.
7. Click on the ‘Scope‘ to choose the scope of the query.
8. To send the query to agent, click on ‘Submit‘.
9. In the Result Pane, you can check Mounted Disk information on Linux systems.
10. You can take possible actions according to the results. Possible actions are specified at the bottom pane. Click on the desired action, you will be redirected to Create Response page. In Created Actions, you will find all the responses created for the following check.
Now you know how to collect mounted disk information on Linux system.