May 06, 2019
SanerNow 184.108.40.206 introduces a unique, easy to use report generation tool with various data export APIs and report builder charts and tables. It also brings support for two new operating systems and further enhances AI driven search assistant.
Custom report generation
A unique and easy to use report generation and customization tool is introduced with 100s of pre-built data export APIs, report builder charts and tables. With this, users will have the facility to create custom reports, export, and schedule periodic backup of those reports. An intuitive user interface allows you to build custom dashboards, save and export these dashboards across SanerNow tools.
- Create custom reports,
- Predefined APIs for all SanerNow tools and their functions
- An intuitive search interface to find or determine the right API
- Apply filters to extract information of specific interest and plot them as data tables and charts
- Export created report into PDF or send e-mail
- Schedule backup of these reports for periodic export and sending e-mails
- Export each data section into CSV
- Build reports and set them as Default for periodic viewing
- The current Default reports are made available as Canned Reports. With this release, you can also customize these reports.
- The Reports tool is built for high performance.
New platform support
- Alpine Linux – Alpine Linux is a Linux distribution based on musl and BusyBox, primarily designed for security, simplicity, and resource efficiency. The SanerNow agent is now available to deploy on this platform.
- Windows Server 2019 – Microsoft Windows Server 2019 is the latest version of the Microsoft server operating system. The SanerNow agent is now available to deploy on this platform.
Enhancements to Plasma
Plasma is a Beta version of an intelligent machine learning based search assistant. This will be continuously enhanced to become smarter. New enhancements include,
- More search suggestions
- Filtering capability to reduce the scope of results
- Minor bug fixes
- Patch Management: Dates have been added to show when the remediation/patching task was performed on an individual device.
- Endpoint Management:
- USB Mass storage device and USB port blocking support is now supported on all Linux systems.
- Blocking of devices by Device ID (device instance ID) is now supported in Windows and Linux.
- Track EOL (End of Life) and EOS (End of Support) products across the platform. Such products are marked as Outdated.
- Live system metrics on an individual device page (Click on the hostname under Manage -> Devices page to view this feature). This has a control to fetch system metrics only when refreshed, thus helps save network bandwidth.