SanerNow facilitates to create custom reports to get complete visibility over the attack surface. These comprehensive reports will help the security teams to take preventive measure and plan for remediation. Let us learn how to create a custom report in SanerNow.
- Go to Visibility dashboard in SanerNow.
2. In the left pane, click on Reports.
3. Click on Create New Report.
4. To create custom reports, you will be displayed with the space to drag and drop the desired Report APIs.
5. The report dashboard has Report APIs Menu where you can select the report APIs.
6. You can choose or search for report APIs builder and drop them to the space.
7. You can also Filter Applications [include/exclude] and select desired operating system to show on the reports.
8. Once you build the report, you can download it, back up through mail, reload the report or clear the screen.
Now you know how to create a custom report in SanerNow.