Another way of fixing an anomaly is by clicking on the PA ID displayed under the ID column of the Posture Anomaly Details on the PA Dashboard. This will take you to the PA Summary page. Here, you will get detailed information related to the PA ID.
- Click on the wrench button on the top right corner of the page to start the remediation for all the anomalies that fall under the PA ID.
2. Once you click on the wrench button, you will be directed to the Detected Anomalies Action.
3. Once you click on any of the Possible Actions buttons, you will be directed to the Response and Deploy page.
4. Here, you can see the kind of action being performed on the top left page. Under the Action Box, you can see the details of the actions. This information displayed in the Action Box will change depending on the type of action being performed as part of the remediation of the anomaly.
5. And under the Deploy page, you can see all the devices on which the Action will be performed.
Now to know how to fix anomalies from PA Summary page.